Marketing Youth Sports Programs, Leagues, Teams 50 Proven Ideas
This podcast episode was about Marketing Youth Sports Programs, Leagues and Teams with 50 proven marketing ideas that I and others have used to grow their little league and or team. This is a great how to market youth sports team article. I have helped market our youth football league over the last 10 years. These are print, social media, email, door to door, and other tested marketing ideas for youth sports leagues and or pee wee football teams.
You can find my original Marketing Youth Sports Programs Ideas podcast on Apple or Spotify and over at Anchor too. You can watch the video podcast on YouTube below.
What I left out in the League / Team Sports Marketing podcast is to develop your league’s youth sports marketing plan with its mission and vision messages. Developing this overall marketing youth sports programs message will help you determine how to market youth sports programs in your area. Which should help you to develop a youth sports advertising plan and a youth sports social media for your team and or league.
Here is the Marketing Youth Sports Program Ideas list from my podcast. These ideas are in no particular order.
50 Marketing Youth Sports Programs Ideas
- Team / League Website
- Team email Roster List
- League email List
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Posts
- FB Community For Sale Groups
- FB Paid Ads
- Twitter Posts
- Instagram Posts
- YouTube Videos
- Yard Signs
- Portable Street Signs Paid
- Business Cards
- School Email List
- School email Ad
- PTA email List
- PTA Flyer Ad
- Boy Scouts Meeting Pres
- Local News Website
- Community News Website
- Local Cable TV / Radio Free
- Talk to School PE Coaches
- Volunteer School Field Days
- Talk to other Youth Coaches Baseball
- Coach / Partner with Flag Football Coach
- School Visits – FB Day Presentation
- Drive Neighborhoods hand out flyers
- Team Knock Doors in Pads N-hoods
- Hand out flyers at other sports games
- Hand out flyers at Parks
- Set up Table at Sporting Goods Store
- Post a Flyer on SG Store Bulleting Board
- Ask Sports Store to hand out flyers
- Hand out Flyers Church
- Church Leagues Meet
- Get a Team Sponsor Help
- Team Players / Parents Help
- Car Wash Day big Signs
- Community Parades
- Invitation to FB Tryouts
- HOA News / Website / FB Page
- Lunch Hangouts Sports Team – Flyers
- Don’t be Shy Talk to anyone – Flyer
- T-shirt / Jersey Day at School
- Search Engine Optimization – Website
- Website Domain Name – Name / email
- Pinterest Photo Site
- Post Action Photos on Website
- Name Pictures with keywords
- Google Search Keyword Research
- Free Football Clinic
- Pizza / Ice Cream Party Football
- Scout 7on7 & other Leagues
Marketing Youth Sports Programs Video Podcast
The video podcast below on marketing youth sports programs is a good tool for recruiting youth sports players to your league or team. I write this piece since I have been marketing youth sports league in my local area over the last 10 years. I have also been recruiting youth football team players for 7 on 7 football teams over the years. So if you are marketing football team this is a great youth sports advertising resource.
Did you find this podcast on Youth League / Team Sports Marketing helpful? What do you do to market or advertise your league or youth football team? Was this blog post on marketing youth sports programs helpful? How much youth sports social media to you use? What are your comments on the youth football coaching blog post / podcast episode? Let me know. I would love to hear your feedback.
Please leave me a comment below or contact me anytime. I love talking youth football and how to grow and market youth sports programs, especially pee wee football.
Remember to Play for Fun and Winning is Funner!
Fort Worth, Texas
PS: Stay Safe!!