- Beast Right Tank – QB Off-Tackle Right 16 Dive
- Double Wing FB Wedge – FB 40 Gut Wedge
- Spread 2MO Jet TB Sweep 27 – TB Motion 27 Sweep Left
- Spin 2MO 38 Double Reverse – Fake Spread Jet Sweep WB Double Reverse Right
- Double Wing TE Pop Pass 90 Backside – Quick 7 to 10 yard pass to backside TE
- I Formation 35 WB Counter – Fake Dive and Sweep Right WB Counter Left
- Single Wing 28 TB Sweep – Power Sweep Right
- Spin 3MO 45 FB Dive – WB Motion direct snap to FB backside dive
- Split Wing Left 36 HB Cross Buck Counter – Fake 25 cross delayed dive to a 36 dive right
- Power I Left TB 23 Power Lead Dive Overload – Strong Unbalanced Line Double lead dive to three hole
I just remembered I like the Spread Jet 3Mo Half Back Y90 Pass too, but that’s another list. I am sure you have your favorites too. Please leave them in the comments and we can discuss. In the next few posts I will try to draw these plays up and discuss them in detail, explaining why I like them based on performance and aesthetics. I really wish I could get my youth players to learn all these formations and set these plays up as my offensive playbook. Well, maybe I will this Spring since I will be coaching players about to go into the 6th grade.
Check out my new Top / Best Plays by Formation posts on the
What are your favorite youth offensive plays? Let me know I would love to hear from you.
Remember, Play for Fun and Winning is Funner!
Good Luck this Season,
Keller, Texas, DFW, Dallas, Fort Worth, Texas
Find out how to buy my Power Wing Beast Offense Youth Football Playbook. Power Wing Beast Offense Youth Football Playbook. Here…
Help support my blog and more free content with a small $1 donation. http://www.paypal.me/coachparker/1